Research proposals will be evaluated using a rubric that considers the following research criteria. Proposals that do not meet both criteria #1 and # 2 will not be reviewed by the committee.
1. The researcher who is making the request must belong to an institution that is a member of TSP, be an individual member, or be sponsored by a member of TSP (e.g., a graduate student’s advisor).
2. Research proposals must provide evidence of having met federal standards regarding research with human participants, and have been reviewed and obtained approval by an institutional review board.
3. Research proposals should clearly demonstrate strong evidence of methodological rigor.
4. Research proposals should indicate how the research is aligned to the mission of TSP.
5. Proposed research should make a substantial contribution to TSP, the field of school psychology, or other relevant fields.